- (004) 031-6606000
Country projects supported by the Programme will seek to multiple the impact of TI Chapter’s domestic work by creating change at the national level, facilitating collective advocacy and providing opportunities for participating TI Chapters to:
- develop or expand country-level knowledge, e.g. through targeted research and corruption risk mapping to understand gaps and loopholes in the judicial process;
- identify and manage opportunities for local partnerships and stakeholder relationships;
- provide input on global tool development;
- adapt and implement global interventions at the national level;
- engage people at grassroots level;
- communicate on national-level activities, sharing relevant knowledge and lessons learned.
TI Chapters interested in implementing a country project will be selected on the basis of clear criteria, and invited to submit project proposals to the Centre of Expertise which will grant Programme funding to the most promising proposals aligned with the focus of the Programme. In cases where TI is not present in a country, Programme funding may also be granted by the Centre of Expertise to projects proposed by other organisations. TI Chapters will be encouraged to also mobilise their own resources (individually or together with other Chapters, e.g. on a regional basis) to facilitate their further participation in the Programme.
TI Romania as the global Centre of Expertise will support country project design, development and implementation by TI Chapters, lead global fundraising efforts, coordinate – in close cooperation with TI Chapters and the TI Secretariat – advocacy activities at the international level, and manage global funds and donor reporting.
Opportunities for participating in common projects will be made availble here
Details and information about ongoing projects will be made available here